Buying presents for people is difficult at the best of times. At least if you’ve got a fashion conscious individual you’ve got something of a head start on what you can choose for them. Here are a few suggestions for you to consider. Be advised, they have come from fashion weeks so some of them might be a little too “out there”. The first suggestion, a sensible one, is to get them some nice Aran Sweaters as they never go out of fashion.
- Pant suits with the trousers tucked into the shoes. Get those high ankle shoes and tie them around your cigarette pants. Tres chic.
- Blouses with big, big sleeves, The bigger the better. They need to be puffed out like the Victorians.
- Pretty girly dress with really chunky boots. This was popular with Doctor Martens about 3 decades ago. Good to see it back.
- Leather Coats, but not real leather, more pseudo-leather. Not for summer wear but the long leather trench coat, preferably in red, is in.
- Going back to the 90’s; The Bucket hat is back, as long as it is in pastel.
- Jumpsuits and Boiler suits in faux leather. Go back even further back, to the 70’s and look like an extra in a low budget Star Wars imitation.
That should get you started. I would strongly draw you attention to the sweaters.